For more than four decades, Ashby Dental has been the place to go if you’re looking for a friendly, experienced and expert Wetherby dentist.
We have been based in our current premises on Deighton Road since 2006 and have welcomed hundreds of local families to our practice. We pride ourselves on offering the best possible care, whether it’s for a child’s first visit to the dentist, or taking care of your dental health as you grow older.
Whatever your needs, our priority is to listen to you and involve you in your care. Unlike many practices, we do all we can to make you part of your treatment, explaining all your options and helping you to make the best choice for your needs.
Our practice has always offered the very latest in dental care. We have state-of- the-art equipment and each of our dentists has specialisms to ensure you receive the best possible treatment.
If you’re looking for a Wetherby dentist to take care of all your needs throughout your life, contact us now.
Joining our Practice
When you join Ashby Dental, you become part of the leading family dental practice in Wetherby.
With decades of experience behind us, we have been caring for local families for several generations – we’re even welcoming the grandchildren of our first patients back to the practice now!
Joining Ashby Dental means you have access to the best possible dental care. Every patient is offered routine appointments with their dentist, as well as our skilled hygienists who will help to keep your mouth in the best possible health throughout your life.
If additional treatments are needed, we offer the latest techniques and state-of- the-art technology to ensure we achieve outstanding results. From fillings and crowns to bridges, implants and dentures, our experienced dentists will always advise you on the best treatments to suit your needs.
We also offer cosmetic treatments and smile make-overs, to help you improve your confidence in your appearance and live life to the full. To find out more about our treatments, visit the treatment page.
Promises & Expectations
Our promises to you:
- We will welcome you into a relaxed and professional environment
- We will listen and respond to your needs
- We will provide the best treatment available and discuss all options with you
- We will provide a written treatment plan and estimate
- We will make every effort to keep to your appointment.
As a valued patient we expect you:
- To keep your appointments
- To respect our staff and other patients
- To pay for your treatments on time and as requested
- To raise concerns with the practice so we can resolve them
- To help us to expand our practice by recommending us to your family and friends.